|Rubber Duckies dry off in the sun after a good run (above)|
|Rubber Ducky Transport Comin' through! (above)|
2011 Rubber Ducky Derby Winners
- 1st - John Lowney won $1,000 (donated by Renton Rotarians)
- 2nd - Janet Owen won $750 (donated by Renton Coil Spring Co.)
- 3rd - Karin Bunker won a $500 IKEA gift card
- 4th - Russ Price won a $500 King & Bunny's Appliances gift certificate
- 5th - Krystal Townsand won a $400 Renton Western Wear gift certificate
Renton River Days showcases artists, local businesses, community, faith-based, political, and other organizations, and many family-/child-friendly activities, including a youth circus, petting zoo, gymnastics demos, and the infamous Rubber Ducky Derby. Access a full list of festival winners. Learn more about this years' events, participants, and sponsors.
Renton River Days proves one of my favorite festivals and remains another reason why I Love Renton and Renton is a great place to live, work, and play. See you at next year's derby and festival!